- Appointment is not needed but is preferred for SVCC Students. Appointments are required for all test takers not attending SVCC. Appointments should be made at least 24 hours in advanced.
- A current Photo ID issued by the government or SVCC is required for all testing (two forms of ID may be required for some proctored tests.)
- All food, drinks, hats, electronic items (cell phones, IPods, etc.), bags, and book bags are restricted from the testing center. They must be placed in our closet upon entering the testing center.
- Calculators, scratch paper, and pencils are provided by the testing center. All items used on the proctored tests must be approved.
- We proctor paper and pencil as well as internet based tests.
- Special arrangements are available for students with disabilities when requested. Please contact us at (815)835-6530.
- After contacting us at (815)835-6530. Please have exams mailed, faxed, or emailed to us at:
SVCC Testing Center
173 IL. Rt. 2
Dixon, IL 61021