Adjunct Faculty, Accounting
- Best way to contact me
- I can be contacted by e-mail anytime and it is my perfered method of contact.
- Specialty Areas
- I work for Wipfli LLP, a local CPA firm. I work in a variety of areas including individual tax preparation and small business tax preparation. I am also an in-charge accountant for not-for-profit audits and 990 tax preparation and for employee benefit plan audits and Yellow Book audits. I've been in public accounting since 2005 and I enjoy the variety of work I've been exposed to since then.
- Courses Taught
- Financial Accounting (ACC 101) - Online Managerial Accounting (ACC 102) - Online
- University of Phoenix -Master of science in accountancy degree -Bachelor of science degree in business with an emphasis on accounting Sauk Valley Community College -Associate in science degree
- -Spending time with my husband and our two adorable sons -Reading -Spending time at our family cabin in Northern Wisconsin. We like to fish, kayak, read, play games, and relax there.
- What I like most about SVCC
- I am a former SVCC student and I am so honored to be an adjunct instructor here now. SVCC is a great institution that has great faith in their students and faluculty. They really prepare students to go on and continue their education anywhere they would like to go.
Spring 2013 Schedule
Please check with instructor for schedule.