Errors in Registration
During the Registration process online, you may encounter a registration error followed by the course that the error refers to.
To determine what the problem was,
Look under the "Status" column. You will see the error.
- Prereq & Test Score Error- You will see this error when the class you tried to register for requires a prerequisite.
- Time Conflict Error- You will see this error when you have registered for 2 or more classes that are at the same time.
- Instructor Consent Error- You will see this error when you require consent from the instructor to take the course.
- Link Error- You will see this error when you are registered for a lecture/lab course and you only registered for one course (say the lecture) and not the other (lab).
- CoRequisites Error- You will receive this error when a course is required at the same time you are taking another course. It could also mean you require a prerequisite.
- Max Hours Exceeded Error- You will recieve this error if you have gone over the maximum allowed hours for a full time student.
After receiving the error, if you scroll to the top of the page, you will see the numbers to call to correct the registration error.
If you cannot determine the problem from these codes, it is recommended you call the appropriate office.