There are many employment positions available at Sauk Valley Community College. Current vacancies include:
- Coordinator of Administrative Services and Computing (Last updated: 2013-05-08)
- Baseball Coach (Last updated: 2013-06-13)
Full-time Faculty Positions:
- Biology Faculty (Last updated: 2013-06-13)
- Education Faculty (Last updated: 2013-06-13)
- Psychology Faculty (Last updated: 2013-06-13)
- Welding Faculty (Last updated: 2013-06-13)
Part-time Faculty Positions:
- Physics Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-06-19)
- Reading Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-30)
- First Aid Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-14)
- Early Childhood Education Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-08)
- English Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-08)
- Math Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-08)
- Nursing Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-08)
- Radiologic Technology Instructor - Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-08)
- Welding Instructors- Adjunct (Last updated: 2013-05-08)
Sauk Valley Community College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an effective policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity in all employee and student relations. Except to the extent and subject to the exemptions as permitted by law, no qualified employee or student shall be excluded from the employment or educational opportunity, be denied benefits, or be subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation (as that term is defined in the Illinois Human Rights Act), marital status, handicap, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service classified as Re-3 or the equivalent thereof. Complaints and inquiries related to this policy or any potential discriminatory concerns may be addressed to: Director of Human Resources, Sauk Valley Community College, 173 IL Route 2, Dixon, IL 61021, (815)288-5511.
When special requests are made from persons with disabilities during the hiring process, every effort will be made to accommodate such requests.
Sauk Valley Community College is located in the heartland of rural, agricultural America, on the Illinois Route 2, along the scenic Rock River, midway between Dixon and the twin cities of Sterling and Rock Falls. The college district encompasses 1,466 square miles and is celebrating 40 years of service and growth to the community. With dedicated faculty and a solid reputation as well as a firm foundation for continued growth, Sauk is a great place to work and live. Rockford is a one-hour drive to the northeast. Chicago is approximately a two-hour drive to the east, and the Quad Cities are a one-hour drive to the southwest.