The safety and security of the Sauk Valley Community College campus and community are very important. Our students, employees, and visitors should be able to pursue their education, work and other activities in a safe, non-threatening environment. Unfortunately, violence can occur. To educate and empower all members of the College community, resources and procedures are in place to prevent, deter and respond to concerns regarding acts of violence. The College also offers workshops to assist departments and individuals in detecting indicators for concern and resources to protect themselves and their environments. Safety is everyone's responsibility.
Annual Security Report
The most recent annual security report is always available at svcc.edu/security-report.
Related Board of Trustees Policies
- 514.01 Alcoholic Beverages
- 514.02 Smoking Policy
- 516.01 Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- 517.01 Campus Security
- 517.02 Violence Free Campus
- 518.01 Sex Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- 614.01 Student Activities Including Assembly, Rally, or Demonstration
- 616.01 Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures