Please use Google for your research. (Be sure to click WWW for searches beyond this site.)
Agora Assignment One
1. Visit the Eyes on Art website
2. Go to the " No Fear o'Eras " activity. Once on the page for the activity--
- choose two of the eras to explore
- look at the paintings in those eras
- answer (for yourself) the questions that are below the paintings for each era
- NOTE--DO NOT make a posting to the Eyes on Art website! Come back to our Agora to make your postings.
3. After doing this activity, report back in the Agora ( the WebCT Discussion Board ) on what you learned, what you thought about the activity, and what you thought of the paintings included in the activity. Use as many details as you can to support your reactions.
4. A fter reading everyone's postings, respond to someone else or to the group's experience as a whole. You must make at least two postings. (Although the Eyes on Art site is for grades 6th-9th, it has some very valuable information and is a lot of fun. Plus it's a great way to start to become familiar with a range of paintings. You may even find a painting that you would like to explore further for the Midterm. Notice that there are related sites links for each era.)