Requirement for Application deadline March 1, 2017
By appointment in the SVCC Testing Center.
- All new applicants and re-applicants to the nursing program must take the ATI TEAS test.
- TEAS testing must be completed prior to the application deadline date.
- Testing will include areas of Reading, English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Applicants may not test any more than once a semester. Retesting allowed in subsequent semesters. Test may be repeated three times.
- TEAS testing applicable for admission may be completed at SVCC. You may take the test at a location other than SVCC and have the official transcripts sent to SVCC. Contact your local testing center for more information on availability of the exam and fees associated with sending the official results to SVCC.
- You must set up an ATI account with a user name and password.
- Go to www.atitesting.com
- Click on create a new account and develop a user name and password of your choice
- Note User name and password as it must be brought with you for testing session
- Call SVCC Testing Center to schedule an appointment time. 815-835-6530.
- Fee: $58 paid by credit card at the time of your testing appointment
- Administration Fee: For NON-SVCC students there is a $10 administration fee for using the testing center. Please pay the fee in the business office. You must present the receipt at the testing center. You may phone the business office at any time before the testing date and pay by credit card and the business office will send the payment confirmation tot the testing center. Business office phone: 815-835-6295.
- BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE TESTING CENTER (Room 1F2) ON THE DAY OF THE TEST:
- ATI user name and password
- Valid Photo ID
- Credit card to purchase the exam and, if applicable, a receipt from the business office (if you are not a current SVCC student).
- Study guides are available in SVCC library or may be purchased online at www.atitesting.com. For free practice tests, please visit www.testprepreview.com/teas_practice.htm
- TEAS score valid for 3 years.
- See individual programs for points or admission use.