Develop skills and abilities necessary for obtaining or advancing a career through personalized training aligned to develop employability skills in the areas of communication, teamwork, and critical thinking.
Services are designed to challenge individual learners to develop solutions related to real-world work situations.
- Career Bridge Program
- Intermediate and advance instructional levels
- One-on-One and small group learning activities
- Summer Work-based Mentoring
- 30 hours of workforce skill development and work
- two weeks of classroom instruction three days a week/workforce soft skills development,
- one week/transitioning – interview and overview of expectations, and
- plan of action - 3 hours a week for a five week period of time (free of charge) working to master work objectives.
- 30 hours of workforce skill development and work experience: