- 612 West St. Mary’s Road, Sterling, IL 61081
- (815) 626-9020
- (815) 626-6434
- Maggie DeVries, Assistant Administrator
- Coventry Living provides exceptional nursing care to residents to help achieve and maintain the highest possible level of functioning while enhancing the quality of life. Coventry Living is committed to enable each resident to be as independent as possible.
- Professional nursing care is provided 24 hours a day. Services at Coventry include skilled care, hospice care, and short-term rehabilitation. Private residence and an independent living community is also available. Coventry Living offers three nutritious meals and snacks a day, recreational activities, social services, room service, personal laundry, transportation, regular health assessments, and medical administration. There is also a beauty/barber shop and an ice cream parlor. Coventry Living has a unique program called "Memory Lane," where Alzheimer patients can attain "pleasant days" in a safe and comfortable environment. Coventry accepts Medicare and Medicaid and other payment plans are available.
- Services Provided
- Hospital/Home Health/Respite Care Facilities
Transportation is provided
If this information is out-of-date or incorrect, please email any changes to email@example.com.