- Carroll County Senior Center 306 South Main Mt. Carroll, IL 61053
- (815) 244-1800 1 (866) 214-1959
- Main Office Springfield, IL (217) 785-4477
- Senior Help Line 1 (800) 252-8966
- Other (See Remarks)
- The MISSION of the Illinois Department on Aging is to serve and advocate for older Illinoisans and their caregivers by administering programs and promoting partnerships that encourage independence, dignity, and quality of life. The VISION for the Illinois Department on Aging is that, united with local communities and the public and private sector, it will be both a leader and a partner in helping all older Illinoisans and their caregivers achieve an optimum quality of life, assuring independence, dignity, self-sufficiency, health and safety. Circuit Breaker Forms Drug program to help with Payment of Prescription Drugs Short Term Transportation by Donation
- Area: Illinois, Sangamon County - Springfield. Services: Help paying for drugs. Grant if you paid property tax or mobile home tax on your home even if you rent or live in a nursing home. Discount on your license plate fee. Need to complete Circuit Breaker Form. # Main Office: 421 East Capitol Avenue, #100 Springfield, IL 62701-1789 (217) 785-3356 FAX: (217) 785-4477 / Chicago Office: Michael A. Bilandic Building (also known as the State of Illinois Building) 160 North LaSalle Street Suite N-700 Chicago, IL 60601-3031 (312) 814-2630 FAX: (312) 814-2916 / Circuit Breaker: PoBox 19021 Springfield, IL 62794-9021 1 (800) 624-2459 1 (888) 206-1327 (TTY) / 24-Hour Elder Abuse Hotline: 1 (866) 800-1409 1 (888) 206-1327 (TTY).
- Services Provided
- Senior-Related Programs and Information
Transportation is provided
If this information is out-of-date or incorrect, please email any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.