What is the Small Business Development Center?
Are you interested in starting a business?
Need help managing or growing your business and don't know where to begin?
The Illinois Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Sauk Valley Community College can help. Our SBDC works with you to get your ideas off the ground, grow your existing business, and helps you take advantage of new opportunities.
The SBDC provides help with or access to:
- Free one to one advising
- Low cost training programs for startup/existing businesses in NW Illinois
- Procurement assistance
- Assistance developing your business plan
- Funding sources
- Creating marketing strategies
- Assistance in finding other resources to help with your business issues
- Workshops and special topics seminars
In partnership with: City of Dixon, City of Rock Falls, City of Sterling, Lee County, Whiteside County, Community State Bank, First National Bank in Amboy, Sauk Valley Community Bank, Sterling First Federal Bank and Triumph Bank
Additional support from the Illinois State Department of Commerce and US Small Business Administration.