Located on the east end of the third floor of the building, the Sauk Valley Community College Learning Resource Center provides library and media services to Sauk students, faculty members, and members of the public.
Create an account to request items from other academic and research libraries in Illinois.
Use our Text a Librarian service to text your reference questions from your cell phone.
Take a tour of the electronic resources available at the SVCC Library.
- Books, magazines, CD's, DVD's, and audio books to check out
- Scholarly research databases and eBooks
- Popular fiction and nonfiction eBooks through eRead Illinois
- Computer lab and free wi-fi
- Quiet and collaborative study spaces
- Reference, research, and citation assistance
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
May 16-August 5
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.