Occupational Outlook Handbook 2010: REF HB 2595 .O26 2010
Occupational Outlook Handbook 2013: REF HD 8051 .A62 2013
- Also available is online resource – see below
Encyclopedia of Careers and Vocational Guidance, 2011: REF HF 5381 .E52 2011
Career Information Center: REF HF 5382.5 U5 C32 2014
Survey of American Industry and Careers: REF HF5382.5.U5 S87 2012
- Also available as eBook
Books to Check Out
Books about general vocational guidance are shelved in the HF 5381-5382 range.
Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2009: HF 5381 .U62 2009
Encyclopedia of Careers and Vocational Guidance, 2005: HF 5381 .E52 2005
The Big Book of Jobs: HF 5382.5 U5 B54 2007
To find books about specific careers, do an Advanced Search in the online catalog.
- Use one or more of the following search terms in combination, and choose Subject instead of Keyword from the drop-down menu next to each search box.
Vocational guidance Encyclopedias Secretaries, receptionists
Occupations Handbooks Nursing, Law, Advertising, etc.
Job hunting Dictionaries
Occupational Outlook Quarterly (periodical available through Autumn 2012)
- From Career Groups choose Office and Administrative Support
- Information includes entry level education; median salary; specific responsibilities
- Click browse occupations link: Office and Administrative Support
- Choose a state to see a career video and comprehensive profile
- Browse by Job Family: Office and Administrative Support
- Profile includes Tasks; Tools & Technology; Knowledge; Skills & more