Assistant Professor, Criminal Justice
Master of Criminal Just/Law Enforce Mgt, 2010 - North Central University
Bachelor of Liberal Arts/Science/Studies, 1980 - Eastern Illinois University
Sauk Valley Community College
- Best way to contact me
- daniel.l.McCollum@svcc.edu or 815-835-6256
- Specialty Areas
- Title IX Coordinator for Sauk Valley Community College
- Courses Taught
- Correctional Counseling and Treatment Criminal Investigation Ethics in Criminal Justice Introduction to Criminal Justice Juvenile Delinquency Police and Patrol Operations Police Community Relations Probation and Parole
- Graduate of the 130th Session of the FBI National Academy, 1982 College of DuPage Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award, CODAA, 2005 Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Law Enforcement Training, ILETSB, 2006 Certified Law Enforcement Executive, OACP, 2013
- Reading Fishing Spending time with family and friends. Mowing 2 acres of ever-growing grass.
- What I like most about SVCC
- Helping students realize their goals. Working with the outstanding SVCC team.
- My office is 3E4. Please check for office hours or feel free to stop by or call. I'm here to help you in any way I can.
Summer 2017 Schedule
Please check with instructor for schedule.