Dean of General Education & Transfer Programs
|Masters||Family and Child Studies||2007 -||Northern Illinois University|
|Bachelor||Family and Child Studies||2004 -||Northern Illinois University|
Sauk Valley Community College
- Best way to contact me
- Preferred Method of Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours: By appointment only
- Specialty Areas
- B.S.- Northern Illinois University, School of Family and Individual Development M.S.- Northern Illinois University, School of Family and Child Studies. I first came to SVCC in August of 2011 as an adjunct faculty member in the department of Psychology. In January of 2012, I was hired full-time in the department of Psychology. Since that time, I have taught courses in both the Psychology and Sociology departments. Currently, my role at SVCC is serving as the Dean of General Education & Transfer Programs
- Courses Taught
- My background is in Developmental Psychology, Educational Psychology, and Interdisciplinary Family Studies. During my tenure here at Sauk, I have taught courses in Human Growth & Development, Child Psychology, Educational Psychology, Social Psychology, Introduction to Psychology, and Human Sexuality- Marriages and Families.
- In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family. I am the proud mom of one daughter. I enjoy reading, watching mindless television and movies, traveling, photobooking, and shopping. I am never too far from a fall fest during autumn, my favorite season. TCBY frozen yogurt is my go-to indulgence, and watching football is my absolute favorite pastime.
- What I like most about SVCC
- Being a part of the SVCC family is a great enjoyment in my life. At Sauk, I have the pleasure of working with a tremendous group of faculty and staff. As an educator, the relationships that I build with students truly brings the greatest reward and joy to my job. I simply could not ask for a happier, more supportive place to work. I am honored to serve as an SVCC faculty and staff member!
Fall 2021 Schedule
Online Class Schedule
- SOC 251 OL - Human Sexuality and Marriage
Please check with instructor for schedule.