The Sauk Valley Community College Alvin J Dimond Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student athletes that graduated from Sterling High School.
- Sterling High School student athlete. Graduate of Sterling High School. Resident of Sterling School District. Must be a full time SVCC athlete. Must have demonstrated scholastic achievement with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Two (2) scholarship at $400.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Alvin J Dimond Memorial Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how you feel participation in athletics at SVCC will impact your future goals. Submit a letter of recommendation from the Sterling High School Athletic Director. Submit unofficial transcript to demonstrate scholastic achievement. Must have a completed FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.