The Sauk Valley Community College Ann N Perkins Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more students at Sauk Valley Community College who are pursuing a career in either Special Education or Nursing.
- Full-time Sauk Valley Community College student. Student must be pursuing a career in: Special Education, Associate Degree in Nursing, Licensed Practical Nursing certificate, or a Nursing degree. Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $325.00 each
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the Ann N Perkins Memorial Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on why you are applying for this scholarship. Submit unofficial transcript to verify major. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.