The Sauk Valley Community College Anonymous Health Care Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) who are pursuing a career in one of the health professions listed below.
- Student must be pursuing a career in one of the following programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Pre-Professional Medical, Pre-Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy. Financial need will be considered, but not to the extent of disqualifying students who may be otherwise qualified. Applicants will show academic, civic, humanitarian, and other meritorious goals which will be proven by past performance, academically and otherwise.
- Ten (10) scholarships at $800.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Anonymous Health Care Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how past experiences have influenced present goals. Submit unofficial transcript indicating GPA. Provide 1 letter of recommendation to demonstrate involvement in academic, civic, or humanitarian projects. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.