The Sauk Valley Community College Bailey Award for Business and Education Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) with a major in Office and Administrative Services or student(s) planning to transfer to an upper-division institution with a major in Business Teacher Education.
- Sauk Valley Community College student who resides within the Sauk Valley Community College district. Must have a minimum of 15 completed hours with an overall GPA of 2.5. Program or field of study: Office and Administrative Services or transfer student pursuing Business Teacher Education degree. Must have financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department.
- Four (4) scholarships at $500.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. All unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Bailey Award for Business and Education Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how you plan to use your degree. Submit unofficial transcript with completed course hours listed and current GPA. Must have a completed FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.