The Sauk Valley College Foundation Anna Margaret Brockwell Trust Scholarship was established to provide scholarships for one or more student(s) who lived within the Dixon or Polo School District boundaries during high school.
- Student must have lived within the Dixon or Polo School District boundaries during high school. (This includes students who lived within the Dixon or Polo School District during high school but attended a different high school, such as Newman Central Catholic High School or Faith Christian School). Student must have demonstrated academic success with a GPA of 2.0 or higher. Preference will be given to children of veterans.
- Ten (10) scholarships at $800.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation. *Scholarships will be given only after all other available resources or grants have been considered.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the Anna Margaret Brockwell Trust Scholarship Application. Submit a minimum 200 word essay on how growing up in a small community has influenced your future goals. Submit unofficial transcript with GPA. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.