The Sauk Valley Community College Broderick-Harrison Family Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more non-traditional female students in their second year at Sauk Valley Community College.
- Second year Sauk Valley Community College student. Non-traditional female student. Must have demonstrated academic excellence with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $750.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Broderick-Harrison Family Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how returning to college will impact your future plans. Submit unofficial transcript with GPA to document academic excellence. Must have a completed FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.