The Cancer Federation Scholarship is a scholarship to assist a Sauk Valley Community College student seeking a degree with a major in a biological science field.
- Full time Sauk Valley Community College student - does not include dual credit students. Program or field of study: Biological Science. Minimum GPA of 2.0.
- One (1) scholarship at $150
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Cancer Federation Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how you plan to use your degree in the biological science field. Submit unofficial transcript to verify GP A. Must have FAFSA on file with SVCC Financial Aid Department.