The Sauk Valley Community College CGH KSB Endowed Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) pursuing a career in one of the health profession programs listed below.
- Sauk Valley Community College student pursuing a career in one of the following programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing, or Radiologic Technology. Does not include dual credit high school students. Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $350.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC CGH KSB Endowed Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how your career in health professions will impact your future. Must have a completed FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.