The Dallas O. Bayles Memorial Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist a Sauk Valley Community College student pursuing a degree in Agriculture with educational expenses of tuition, books, and fees.
- Full-time Sauk Valley Community College student who resides within the SVCC district. Major must be in Agriculture or Agribusiness and must be pursuing an Associates of Science transfer degree or Applied Associate of Science career degree. Minimum GPA of 2.0. Student has financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department. Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- One (1) scholarship for $250.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the Dallas O. Bayles Memorial Scholarship application. Submit a 200 word essay on how agricultural education impacts the farms of today. Submit an unofficial transcript to verify GPA and major. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.