The Sauk Valley Community College Dorothy K. Engel Music Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) who plan to major in music with educational related expenses of tuition, books and fees.
- Full-time student at Sauk Valley Community College. Must be pursing an Associates in Fine Arts degree in music. Must be actively involved in a music program.
- One (1) scholarship at $1,000.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Dorothy K Engel Music Scholarship Application. Submit a one page essay discussing the part that music has played in your life and the role you anticipate it will take in the future. Also, emphasize your future plans. Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school music teacher. Must have FAFSA on file with SVCC Financial Aid Department.