The Sauk Valley Community College Dr. Glenn J Pohly Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more students at Sauk Valley Community College who are pursuing a career in one of the health professions listed below.
- Student must be pursuing a career in one of the following programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Pre-Professional Medical, Pre Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy. Student must have financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department. Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 with preference given to applicant with a higher academic average.
- One (1) scholarship at $525.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the Dr. Glenn J Pohly Memorial Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how you will use your education to gain employment in the health professions field. Submit unofficial transcript with current GPA listed. Must have FAFSA on file with SVCC Financial Aid Department.