The Sauk Valley Community College Dr. Karen Pinter Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College second year degree seeking students majoring in English or Fine Arts.
- Full time, second year, degree seeking SVCC student. Major in English or Fine Arts. Must have financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department. Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $350.00
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Dr. Karen Pinter Memorial Scholarship application. Submit a 200 word essay on how this scholarship will impact future goals. Submit an unofficial transcript to verify major and hours completed. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.