The Sauk Valley Community College The First National Bank in Amboy Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist (4) four Sauk Valley Community College student(s) with educational related expenses of tuition, books and fees.
- Full-time Sauk Valley Community College student – does not include dual credit high school students. Student must reside in Lee County, Illinois.
- One (1) scholarships at $1,000.00 to a Lee County resident.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC First National Bank in Amboy Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on the impact a local community bank has on the members of a small community. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.