The Freeport Health Network Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) pursuing a career in one of the health profession programs listed below.
- Sauk Valley Community College student pursuing a career in one of the following programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Licensed Practical Nursing, Nursing, or Radiologic Technology.
- Four (4) scholarships at $500.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the Freeport Health Network Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how your career in health professions will impact your future. Must have a completed FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.