The Sauk Valley Community College John D and Cora Jurgens Van Bibber Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) seeking a career in the Criminal Justice fields listed below.
- Sauk Valley Community College student who is pursuing a degree or certificate in one of the following fields: Criminal Justice – Justice Affairs Degree; Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Degree; or Criminal Justice – Criminal Justice Corrections Certificate. Does not include dual credit high school students. Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- Two (2) scholarships at $775.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC John D and Cora Jurgens Van Bibber Memorial Scholarship application. Submit a 200 word essay on why you are interested in a career in the criminal justice field. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.