The Sauk Valley Community College Kit Lillyman Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist Sauk Valley Community College student(s) majoring in the liberal arts field or needing Foreign Language skills in their projected careers.
- SVCC student registered for 6 or more credit hours. Seeking a Liberal Arts Degree or a career needing foreign language skills. Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Student has financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department. Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $1,000.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Kit Lillyman Scholarship application. Submit a 200 word essay on experiences that have led you to pursue a liberal arts degree. Submit a letter of recommendation from an instructor. Submit unofficial transcript to verify grade point average. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.