The Sauk Valley Community College Kit Lillyman Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist Sauk Valley Community College student(s) majoring in the liberal arts field or needing Foreign Language skills in their projected careers.
- Student must be pursuing a Transfer Degree in one of the following areas: Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Engineering Science, and Associate in Fine Arts. *Preference will be given to those majoring in Foreign Languages. Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Student has financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department.
- Two (2) scholarships at $550.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Kit Lillyman Scholarship application. Submit a 1 page essay on your goals for the future and how your educational plans will help you fulfill them. Submit a letter of recommendation from an instructor to demonstrate need, ability, and perseverance. Submit unofficial transcript to verify grade point average and major. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.