The Sauk Valley Community College Norma Poole Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) with educational related expenses of tuition, books and fees.
- Sauk Valley Community College student who resides within the Sauk Valley Community College district.
- One (1) scholarships at $275.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Norma Poole Scholarship application. Submit a 200 word essay on how your life experiences have prepared you for college. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.