The Sauk Valley Community College Paul Reynolds Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student athletes that graduated from Dixon High School.
- Dixon High School student athlete. Graduate of Dixon High School. Resident of Dixon School District. Must be a full time SVCC student athlete. Demonstrated scholastic achievement, student should be in the upper 50% of graduating class.
- Four (4) scholarships at $500.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Paul Reynolds Memorial Scholarship application. Submit a 200 word essay on how your involvement in athletics has influenced your future goals. Submit a letter of recommendation from the Dixon High School Athletic Director. Submit high school transcript to demonstrate scholastic achievement and class rank. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.