The Phi Theta Kappa Club Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist a Sauk Valley Community College student with the club entry fee.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for entry into Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
- One (1) scholarship fo the cost of entry into society.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Entry fee for Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the Phi Theta Kappa Club Scholarship application. Submit a 200 word essay on why you feel entry into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society will assist you in the future. Referral from Phi Theta Kappa Club adviser.