The Sauk Valley Community College Radiology Club Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more students enrolled in the Radiology program at Sauk Valley Community College. This Scholarship is playfully called the “Roentgen Things Happen Scholarship” and is inspired by the slogan that the class of 2016 chose for their class t-shirts.
- Current first year Sauk Valley Community College Radiologic Technology student in good standing.
- One (1) scholarship at $200.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Radiology Club Scholarship Application. Submit a 1 page essay on your reasons for pursuing a career in the radiology field and how receipt of this scholarship will help you reach your goals. Must have unofficial transcript to verify major. Must have a completed FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.