The Sauk Valley Community College Robert L. Warner Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) with educational related expenses of tuition, books and fees.
- Student must be a graduate of a Lee County High School. Preference will be given to a graduate of Dixon High School.
- One (1) scholarship at $400.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Robert L. Warner Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on why attending a community college is right for you. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.