The Sauk Valley Community College Robert L Wentz Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) seeking an Associate in Applied Science or Associate in Science degree with a major in the business field (excluding Office and Administrative Services).
- Sauk Valley Community College student. Program or field of study: Business Field (excluding Office and Administrative Services). Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $475.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Robert L Wentz Memorial Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how you will use your degree to meet your future goals. Submit unofficial transcript to verify major. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.