The Sauk Valley Community College Anonymous Accounting Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist one full time student in their final semester at Sauk Valley Community College planning to transfer to Western Illinois University majoring in accounting.
- Full-time Sauk Valley Community College student in their final semester; Student must be transferring to Western Illinois University Student must be majoring in accounting Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- One (1) $350.00 scholarship for Spring 2017 semester
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Anonymous Accounting Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how an accounting degree will impact your future plans. Submit (unofficial) transcript with GPA and declared major.