The Sauk Valley Community College Don and Sandy Schamberger Health Care Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) pursuing a career in the human health professions field.
- Student must be pursuing a certificate or degree in one of the following programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Pre-Professional Medical, Pre Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy. Student must be a Lee County resident. Student must have demonstrated academic achievement with GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $200.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the Don and Sandy Schamberger Health Care Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on what influences in your life led to your decision to become a health care provider. Submit unofficial transcript to confirm GPA and declared major. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.