The Sauk Valley Community College Sims-Hilton Nursing Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) who are pursuing an associate's degree in nursing and have been accepted into the ADN program.
- Student must reside within the Sauk Valley Community College district - does not include dual credit high school students. Student must have financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department. Student must have demonstrated academic achievement with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Student must be a first or second year student in the SVCC ADN Program.
- One (1) scholarship at $425.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Sims-Hilton Nursing Scholarship Application. Must have FAFSA on file with SVCC Financial Aid Department. Submit unofficial transcript to verify GPA. Submit a 200 word essay on the importance of careers in the health professions field.