The Sauk Valley Community College Sterling-Rock Falls Community Trust Single Parent Scholarship was established to assist single parents attending Sauk Valley Community College with educational expenses of tuition, books, and fees.
- Must be a single parent. Graduate of Sterling, Rock Falls, or Newman high schools. GPA must be 2.5 or higher.
- One (1) scholarship at $500.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Sterling-Rock Falls Community Trust Single Parent Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay describing how receipt of this scholarship will impact your educational goals as well as your family's future. Submit unofficial transcript to verify GPA. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.