The Sauk Valley Community College – Amboy Fire Dept. Spring 2017 Basic Fire Fighter Ops Adult Educational Academy Scholarship was established to provide financial support to a student or sponsoring department for training expenses associated with the Basic Fire Fighter Ops Training Academy.
- Must be enrolled in Spring 2017 Basic Fire Fighter Ops Adult Educational Academy.
- Five (5) scholarships at $100 each. Only one (1) scholarship per department will be awarded
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC – Amboy Fire Dept. Spring Academy Scholarship Application. Submit a 200-word essay explaining your reasons for wanting to continue your education in the fire service field. Letter of referral from Fire Department Chief.