The Sauk Valley Community College Business Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) seeking an Associate in Science degree in Business, an Associate in Science degree in Business-Accounting, or an Associate in Applied Science degree in Accounting.
- Sauk Valley Community College student – does not include dual credit high school students. Must be a Business major. GPA of 2.5 or above. Applicant is NOT eligible for this scholarship if on a level 3 “suspension” or higher.
- Two (2) scholarship at $250.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Business Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on the most important issues facing the business world today. Submit an unofficial transcript to verify major and GPA. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.