The Sauk Valley Community College Teddy J Nicklaus Memorial Scholarship is a scholarship established by the Dixon Area Detachment - Marine Corps League to assist a Sauk Valley Community College student with educational related expenses of tuition, books and fees.
- Recipient must be an honorably discharged veteran or on active duty in the reserves. Preference will be given to a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran. Student must have financial need as determined by the SVCC Financial Aid Department.
- One (1) scholarship at $350.00 for fall 2018 semester.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Foundation Teddy J Nicklaus Memorial Scholarship Application Submit a 200 word essay on plans after completion of degree or certificate from SVCC. Proof of honorable discharge (DD214) or active service. Must have FAFSA on file with SVCC Financial Aid Department.