The Sauk Valley Community College Whiteside County Medical Association-Margaret Roache Fund Scholarship is an annual scholarship established in memory of the strong support Margaret gave to ensure excellence in health care of the community. This scholarship will assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) pursuing a career in the health professions field.
- Sauk Valley Community College student who resides within the Sauk Valley Community College district- does not include dual credit high school students. Student must be pursuing a career in one of the following programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Pre-Professional Medical, Pre Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy.
- Two (2) scholarships at $412.50 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Whiteside County Medical Association-Margaret Roache Fund Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how you will use your education to impact the community you live in. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.