The Sauk Valley Community College Whiteside County Medical Society Scholarship is an annual scholarship established to assist one or more Sauk Valley Community College student(s) who are pursuing a degree in one of the health professions listed below.
- Student must be pursuing a career in one of the following programs: Associate Degree Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Pre-Professional Medical, Pre Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy.
- Three (3) scholarships at $500.00 each.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Whiteside County Medical Society Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on what has influenced your career choice and how receipt of this scholarship will impact that career choice. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.