The Sauk Valley Community College WIU Transfer Scholarship is a scholarship established to assist one full time student in their final semester at Sauk Valley Community College planning to transfer to Western Illinois University.
- Full-time Sauk Valley Community College student in their final semester and transferring to Western Illinois University Preference will be given to Accounting major, but not required for eligibility. Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- One (1) scholarship in the amount of $400.00.
- Qualifying Expenses:
- Tuition, books and fees. No part of this scholarship will be awarded to the recipient, all unused funds will be returned to the Sauk Valley College Foundation.
- Application Requirements:
- Complete the SVCC Anonymous Accounting Scholarship Application. Submit a 200 word essay on how an accounting degree will impact your future plans. Submit an unofficial transcript to verify GPA and declared major. Submit proof of admission to Western Illinois University. Must have FAFSA on file in SVCC Financial Aid Department.