2009ARE YOU A NEW STUDENT OR A STUDENT WITH LESS THAN 15 CREDITS?
IF SO, ATTEND ONE OF OUR NEW STUDENT INFORMATIONAL SESSIONS!
THERE ARE TWO DATES TO CHOOSE FROM:
JULY 22 – 5 PM TO 8 PM
JULY 23 – 9 AM TO NOON
We know that college is an exciting and challenging time for students, so we've prepared a New Student Informational Session focused on helping you make a smooth transition to your life as a college student. Even if you have already scheduled your classes, this is an opportunity for you and any interested friend or family member to learn more about SVCC.
During the New Student Informational Session, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about life as a Sauk student
- Attend the informational fair to ask questions about your academic area of study, consult with Financial Aid, and learn about resources available at Sauk
- Meet other students who will be entering SVCC in the fall
- Become more familiar with campus
- Set up your college e-mail
WOULD YOU RATHER REGISTER OFFLINE? PLEASE CONTACT 815/835-6273.
Ready to Register? Fill out the form below.