TEAS TESTING – all testing to be done in ROOM 2F5
Wednesday, February 17, 5:00-8:30 p.m.
Monday, April 19, 5:00-8:30 p.m.
- All new applicants and re-applicants to the nursing program must take the ATI TEAS test.
- TEAS testing must be completed prior to the application deadline date.
- Testing will include areas of Reading, English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Applicants may not test any more than once a semester. Retesting allowed in subsequent semesters. Test may be repeated three times.
- TEAS testing applicable for admission MUST be completed at SVCC.
- You must set up an ATI account with a user name and password.
- Go to www.atitesting.com
- Click on create a new account and develop a user name and password of your choice
- ATI will then provide you with an ID number
- Note User name, password and ID number as it must be brought with you for testing session
- Click on the online store tab in Main Menu on left hand side
- Once in the shop section, scroll down to Register for TEAS
- Choose the State of Illinois and City of Dixon
- Sign up for the date and time of your choosing
- Fee $ 25 paid to ATI per credit card
- BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE TESTING SESSION:
- ATI user name, password and ID number.
- Photo ID
- You must be ON TIME for the session. Late arrivals will not be allowed to test.
- Study guides are available in SVCC library or may be purchased online at www.atitesting.com. For free practice tests, please visit www.testprepreview.com/teas_practice.htm
- TEAS score valid for 3 years.
- Points will be awarded according to your score as follows:
TEAS total Score:
- 82% or greater - 2 points
- 75 – 81.9 % - 1 point
- 74.9% or less - 0 points