Dr. Donald Pearl
- Survey of Western Art (ART 119B), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Criminal Law (CJS 135A), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Composition I (ENG 101J), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Composition II (ENG 103J), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Topics/Issues in Literature: Creative Writing II (ENG 206A), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- American Politics & Government (GOV 163C), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- American Ethnic Cultural Expression (HUM 150C), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Pre-Algebra (MAT 072C), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Applied Mathematics (MAT 106C), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Introduction to Philosophy (PHL 102A), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Orientation (PSY 100F), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Intro to Oral Communication (SPE 131G), 9 to 11:45 a.m.
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (WLD 102B), 8:30 a.m. to noon
Registration for spring classes is going on now. All new and returning students should review online registration eligibility requirements at svcc.edu/soar or call Sauk’s Office of Counseling at 815/288-5511, ext. 208. Eligible students may register online by going to svcc.edu/soar or in person in the Office of Admissions and Records, Room 1J1, between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays, or between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursdays. Counselors and academic advisors are available to assist with registration by calling extension 208.
Students must pay at time of registration or enroll in Sauk’s Online Deferred Payment Plan. For more information, call extension 267.
Also, new students that will need financial aid must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online in Sauk's Office of Student Financial Assistance, Room 1G12, or at fasfa.ed.gov. For more information, call extension 339.